Success after botox but have a question

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Success Stories Success after botox but have a question

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    emgb93
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    I got the botox treatment about two weeks ago and had piv sex around the two week mark (something we had never done previously). I used the 4th plastic dilator shortly before and then moved to the 5th which is 1.5 in in diameter and 6.25 inches in length. I had slight pain with initial insertion and then it slowly went away and just felt like pressure. My main problem was that I didn’t feel like I could get it in any further than 3/4 of the way. I tried to move around to different angles and push for it to go in further and it just wouldn’t budge.

When my husband and I had sex I also felt like it would not go all the way in no matter what position we tried. Did anyone else feel this way? Should it go all the way in? Are there any other positions anyone recommends to try that might feel better / be more successful?

TIA!

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

Hi emgb93 – it sounds like from posts elsewhere that you’ve had success with insertion since you posted this, but I wanted to answer it anyway for anyone who stumbles across your question!

So it’s VERY common for that last big dilator to not go all the way in. Most women’s vaginas are actually pretty short even when aroused (4 to 5 inches deep, but it varies WIDELY), so the whole dilator shouldn’t necessarily go all the way in, it’s more about working the first couple inches of muscle with the larger diameter of those bigger dilators. Depending on the length of your husband’s penis, it is highly possible that it won’t go all the way in either, but that usually doesn’t prohibit everyone involved having a good time!

As for having more control in the early stages of intercourse, having the woman on top usually gives her a lot more control around depth, angle of penetration, etc. which can be very useful when first starting out. Hope this helps!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.