Scheduled my appointment!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General Scheduled my appointment!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Becca
    Participant

I am feeling so many things right now!! I finally was able to schedule my appointment today and it is coming up quick! February 24th! I am so excited, nervous, anxious, scared, happy, worried… kind of an emotional wreck right now. Have other people experienced that when they scheduled their treatment?

I am just so thankful! I was even able to book our airfare and rental car too. 🙂 Man! I would say this has been a productive day!

Bitesize
    Participant

That’s so brilliant, congratulations Becca. 🙂 I’ve taken a different road of treatment myself but I’d say everything you’re feeling is perfectly natural. It’s going to be great though!!

Heather34
    Participant

Hi Becca. Huge, huge CONGRATS on scheduling your upcoming appointment! I just know that this procedure will be life-changing for you in so many ways. Prior to my procedure, I felt so many of the emotions you describe (i.e. excited that I was really doing it; anxious/nervous/scared; and very, very happy mixed in). Please know you are not alone with any of these feelings. Please know that I am here for you along with so many other women on this Forum and I am just so, so happy you will be having it coming up in February. Please feel free to ask us all any and all questions that you may have pre-procedure.

I also wanted to share a recent thread with you for January and February 2014 patients:

http://www.vaginismusmd.com/vaginismus-md-forum/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=745

In this thread, there are some cool options of places to check out while visiting New England (both in NH and MA). There is also excellent posts from girls who will be treated in the next couple of weeks as well as a recently treated patient from November. All wonderful, wonderful posts. :):):)

zenely
    Participant

Hi Becca,

Definitely. I’m feeling all sorts of emotions from nervousness, excitement, fear, and happiness. My appointment is a little over a week away and those feelings I think just started to magnify. So be prepared! But I think it will be worth it, so don’t worry too much. I hope your procedure goes well (:

Nakitalab
    Participant

Hi Becca, I am so excited for you. Making the appointment and travel plans is just one step closer to being free from Vaginismus! Please know that, like Heather I am here for you. You are not alone in this and we want to walk along beside you and be there for you on your healing journey!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.