Question/Anxiety!!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General Question/Anxiety!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly
    Participant

I have a question that’s been on my mind for quite some time about the actual procedure that Dr. Pacik does. I’ve read about the procedure and how before the Botox Dr. Pacik does an exam first (while the person is already under if I’m correct?) …what were to happen if Dr. Pacik did an internal exam and then realized that there was some other issue? For example, I have primary vaginismus and have never once had anything enter my vagina (tampons, fingers, etc) because of the instant wall/burning sensation. After I was under, and he could finally examine me, would he check to make sure there isn’t some other problem first? Like a cyst, or tumor, or hymen that’s very thick, or some other medical condition?
    I have pretty much every symptom there is that points to vaginismus, so I am 99% sure that that is what I have. I have the wall that I instantly hit when I try penetration, the burning, the anxiety. But I’ve always had this fear that it’s something entirely different that I just would never know about since I can’t have an exam done.
    I know. This all sounds like a bunch of worrying. But does anyone have these same fears or any answers as to the exam Dr. Pacik can give?

(I’m sorry for posting this in two spots but I didn’t know if one or the other was seen more by everyone)

Janet Pacik
    Participant

Dr. Pacik has responded to this post under the following category: http://www.vaginismusmd.com/vaginismus-md-forum/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=951

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.