I need hope!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kiwigirl
    Participant

Hi there,

I would like to hear from anyone who has overcome primary vaginismus to achieve pain-free, pleasurable, penetrative sex (that doesn’t even feel uncomfortable). I just need some hope that it can be achieved!

I’d be so grateful to hear back from people.

Heather34
    Participant

Hi Kiwi. Welcome to the forum and thank you for your post. I suffered from primary vaginismus for 15 years and was never able to have any form of penetration whatsoever (i.e. ob/gyn exams, intercourse, etc.). I had Dr. Pacik’s treatment program in 2011 and within one week, my husband and I were able to have pain-free intercourse for the first time. Today, we have a wonderful sex life and couldn’t be happier. Please have hope that this can happen for you. I would strongly encourage you to contact Dr. Pacik’s office and receive this treatment. It was our answer to 15 years of primary vaginismus and countless failed treatments.

mmbayles91
    Participant

Hi Kiwi. I also suffered from primary vaginismus since I can’t even remember, It wasn’t until I contacted Dr. Pacik around 2 months ago, that I finally felt as if someone believed me and didn’t think I was absolutely crazy. I finally felt hope, and it was life changing, even before my procedure. I had tears of joy from just his emails, that it was possible to finally be cured. I had my procedure August 7th, 2012, so I am only about 50 days post procedure, but after 8 days I could achieve intercourse, took a couple tries to finally become comfortable, but had absolutely no pain. Now, I can say that I am on the road to becoming “normal” in the sex department and can fully enjoy it without pain or discomfort. I can’t thank Dr. Pacik enough, he and his staff were absolutely amazing, and I strongly encourage anyone who has vaginismus to contact Dr. Pacik as he was my answered prayer and really changed my entire life for the good. I have never been so happy 🙂 Good luck to you.

Catherine
    Participant

Same here, Kiwi! I also suffered from primary vaginismus for my entire adult life. In April of this past year – at age 39, I discovered Dr. Pacik and his work through this website. For the first time, it appeared that I found a doctor who understood the severity of my sexual / physical limitations, and had a proven plan to help me/us overcome it. In June, my husband and I traveled to New Hampshire, and had the procedure done. Just like the other stories above, we too were able to have successful, pain-free intercourse within just a few short weeks post procedure. Seemed absolutely surreal- both then and now. Dr. Pacik and his entire team will treat you with respect, gentleness, and care. Have hope!!

coffee
    Participant

I too have suffered with primary vaginismus for almost 14 years, I had the procedure September 18, 2012 this year, I hope i too can achieve pain free intercourse as you all have. Thanks for the inspiration.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.