HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Dear Forum Members:

I wanted to thank you all for your membership over the past year and offer my sincere best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday period.

Over the past year we have had our share of setbacks and challenges, but throughout, each of you, through either posting or simply reading posts, has been there as an integral community of support. In addition, many wonderful events have occurred in 2013, including having the treatment itself; first-time dilation; first-time intercourse; and several new babies being born post-procedure. Here too, each one of you, has been right there as a very important part of this Forum to share in the joy. Moreover, several milestones have been achieved this past year. Most recently, Dr. Pacik treated patient #250, which is a tremendous accomplishment. (See Blog: http://www.vaginismusmd.com/vaginismus-treatment-250-patients/)

The Forum would be nothing without each and every one of you. Currently, we are 472 members strong. Over this past year, we have maintained a high standard of performance and devotion to our mission of supporting each other as well as advocating to spread the word about the condition of vaginismus and Dr. Pacik’s Botox treatment program. This has been accomplished because of your commitment, innovation, and efforts – attributes that are not acknowledged often enough. But, you are an extraordinary group of members and we are an extraordinary Forum as a whole. The coming year will be no different and I look forward to what 2014 will bring to all of us. I commit to re-doubling my efforts to make the VaginismusMD Forum a welcoming, humane, and rewarding support network for all of you.

I wish you all safe travels over the holiday break, whether you journey near or far. May the peace and blessing of this holiday period touch all of you and your loved ones in a meaningful way.

Salut,
    Heather

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

Janet, my staff and I wish all of you Happy Holidays and a healthy and happy New Year. We have come a long way since the Forum was first launched in early 2012. There is now much greater awareness of vaginismus and journals are taking note of improving education for clinicians who treat this disorder.

Each of you has an important story that is worth sharing. Each story empowers others. It has always been our collective goal to make vaginismus better known, to remove the secrecy that surrounds this condition. For 2014 I would ask each of you to consider writing your story, brief or long, to post in the Stories section. If you would mail the story to my personal email address I will take care of getting it anonymously on the web site.

I am grateful to Heather, Vicki and Allie for being excellent moderators helping others overcome the wounds inflicted by vaginismus and to be the cheering gallery for every success.

All of us have a great deal to be grateful for as we enter 2014. May it be everything you desire.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.