Finally!!!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mmbayles91
    Participant

I am almost 7 months post procedure, and I can finally say that on Valentines Day I could FINALLY have sex without discomfort at all. I was first just excited to have finally made this special day even more special by making love, because for the other 2 years we couldn’t. But, it was the cherry on top of the sundae when I could have PAIN FREE INTERCOURSE .I usually had a little discomfort at the beginning and it would finally go away after a minute or two, but the discomfort really scared me, because I thought I was going to have that pain all my life. But on Valentines Day I dilated as normal, and I didn’t even need to use lube (which is crazy to me), I was well lubricated on my own, and no pain. Although, I needed to lube up during, I was very happy to know that I was slowly becoming a normal woman, with no need for lubrication at the beginning of sex. Now, I’m really looking forward to being able to have spontaneous sex without having to dilate, which I know is probably a ways away from now, but I have hope that one day I wont have to depend solely on these dilators to have sex.

— And those of you who have been following up on yoga + dilating, I have been doing it, and It has worked greatly to make loosen up at night to dilate with ease, and not tense up so much (although sometimes I still catch myself out of habit)–

Nakitalab
    Participant

That is wonderful news! So very happy for you!

Heather34
    Participant

Hi mmbayles! Huge CONGRATS to you on your tremendous success and I absolutely loved reading this post!!!! I understand fully what this means and to be able to have pain-free sex on Valentine’s Day is the best feeling in the world! Especially, because this is the very first one in which you and your boyfriend can celebrate in this way! So, so wonderful!!! I’m also so happy that the yoga and dilating is continuing to go well. It seems like such a great means of relaxation!!!! Can’t wait to read more of your posts!!!! :):):):):)

Allie
    Participant

Awesome news! Congrats!! 🙂

HS
    Participant

Great!! very happy for you ..

mmbayles91
    Participant

Thank you everyone 🙂
    All your kind words really make me smile!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.