Daily Questions (1/23/12) – Hubby/Partner Larger than Blue???

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Daily Questions About Vaginismus Daily Questions (1/23/12) – Hubby/Partner Larger than Blue???

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. I thought about dilating with the purple, pink, and blue dilators. But, what does one do, if their hubby/partner’s penis is larger than the largest blue dilator? Any suggestions here?

Alyx
    Participant

I would love to here all advice here as I’m currently experiencing this dilemma…

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

Do a search for “Clone A Willy” so that you can make a silicone cast of your honey’s erection. Then use this as a dilator after you have successfully dilated to the largest dilator. For those women who have partners that are well endowed, you MUST dilate for at least an hour prior to intercourse, especially early on. Large dildoes are available on numerous internet sex shops (toy stores). Mr. SoReal comes in many sizes. I’m not sure of the quality of the rubber (made in China) so cover it with a condom. Visit your local sex shops, they too have a variety of dildoes that are larger than the large dilators. There are also inflatable dildoes. Once inside the vagina they can be pumped up to help stretch the muscles. Any other ideas?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.