Cant pee, torso widens after an orgasm. In need of help

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Daily Questions About Vaginismus Cant pee, torso widens after an orgasm. In need of help

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JacqJacq4
    Participant

So, this may be odd. I have been having this issue since I was a teen, now I am 24. When I have an orgasm, I not only cant pee which is normal, my torso literally widens. from the belly button down to my hips. It also expands forward slightly. Because of this I try not to have a self induced orgasm, but I can not help it in my sleep at times. I Have never orgasmed during sex. Its getting to the point where it is starting to really bother me, not only in terms of looks but I start to fell pain over the aera of my uterus. Is there any one who has any idea of what this could be? I sware I am not just imagining this. My gyno did not really know what to say, my mother told me that I was going to have to live with it.

Also, I dont squirt and basically the

mazemelissa

Its not unusual to not be able to orgasm during intercourse. Only 30% of women can orgasm from intercourse alone, so I wouldn’t put too much stress or pressure on yourself that you can’t orgasm from just intercourse.

As long as you can orgasm from a hand, mouth or vibrator, I think your orgasm status is perfectly fine.

I’m trying to understand what you are describing, “my torso widens”, which also doesn’t sound too problematic. The muscles of the pelvis can relax after an orgasm, which might make the belly seem wider, but that also sounds very normal.

I’m more concerned about pain in the uterus. I would consider getting an ultrasound to check for fibroids.

You can also consider seeing a physical therapist for them to evaluate the pelvic floor muscles.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.