Another successful vacation story

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Success Stories Another successful vacation story

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. My hubby and I just returned from a really fun vacation together. I’m not sure if any of you have ever felt like this, but prior to the procedure, I used to secretly get so disappointed when we went away to a hotel together due to vaginismus. Post-procedure and now being cured from vaginismus, we both feel that every one of our vacations over this past year has been like a second honeymoon and we can make love, relax, and finally just enjoy each other in every single way! Thank you so much Dr. Pacik!!!

Lou
    Participant

Hi, I know exactly what you mean! We recently went back to our beautiful wedding venue to stay for the night. Although our wedding day was magical, the wedding night was a bit frustrating. This time, we were able to relax and make love and I almost felt like we were reliving our wedding night but in the right way, it was wonderful! A year ago I would never have thought this possible, thank you so much Dr Pacik & team!

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

What wonderful stories!

Heather34
    Participant

Hi Lou. This is such a wonderful story to read and it sounds like an amazing time together. My hubby and I are traveling to visit family this weekend and, again, we’re very excited for our ‘hotel time’ together. It’s a wonderful feeling to be able to look forward to this now. As Lou said, thank you Dr. Pacik and staff for this gift!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.