Another mans view

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Today my girlfriend and I visited all the way from California to see Dr. Pacik. She and I have been dating for two years now and we have always struggled with things in the bedroom. Our relationship is strong and we have stuck together through tough times. She has had vaginusmus for about 7 years now and has had to deal with it for her entire adult life. At the beginning of our relationship we used to have intercourse and it has always been painful for her. I, like many other men thought it was only in her head and that she needed to relax and she would get over it. We have tried many techniques given by her Gyno and pt and all failed to fix the issue. After doing the techniques that the Gyno provided I saw that there was no improvement and actually she became frustrated because nothing was working. This made her feel less and less inclined to have a sexual relationship. The lack of intimacy has put a toll on our relationship and we were becoming more and more frustrated with everything. I would spend time trying to solve the issue by doing research online and that’s when I came across Dr Pacik’s website about the Botox treatment for vaginismus.. With my degree in kinesiology this made complete sense to me. I stayed up late reading the stories other women posted and realized my girlfriend are just like some of these women here. I sent her an email with the info and after a discussion with her we finally realized that there was a light at the end of the tunnel.

When we arrived we were greeted by a friendly staff and they did a great job calming my girlfriend down before starting the procedure. The procedure went great, its truly an eye opener to see that even when she was under anesthetic she was still reacting anything that came in contact with her vagina. I am glad I was able to take part in the procedure and would recommend that if your significant other is having the procedure done that you take some time off to join them. To see the progress after only a few hours is great. We both feel like a boulder has been lifted off our shoulders. Thank you Dr Pacik

PK

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

I’m so happy you posted. Both patients today were retreating even under anesthesia. Though the patient remembers nothing, it is so important for the man to witness this because for the first time the man truly realizes and believes that the inability to have intercourse is out of the woman’s control. This is just the beginning of the amazing progress that will take place during the next few weeks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.