A letter to the skeptics

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General A letter to the skeptics

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lauxo
    Participant

This post is geared toward the skeptics and worry-warts. I was one of you. Even reading all the success stories, there was a part of me that thought “they are probably all strong-willed women who had to fight for this.” I am a very weak person when it comes to pain, so I thought this would be something I would fail at because it would just be too much. I thought it would involve a lot of pain and a lot or working up to where I need to be. I was wrong.
    Yes, it does take some work, but it is not the painful and agonizing work I imagined. I woke up yesterday after my procedure and was shocked at even having a dilator in me, let alone such a big one. I don’t remember this, but according to my boyfriend I just broke down and started sobbing because I was so happy there was a chance for us to be intimate. He had to fly home the next morning, but he sent me a very motivating message before he left that I wanted to share:

Quote:
    Hey 🙂 I’m writing this on the plane because it’s on my mind. I just wanted you to know that being with you yesterday was one of the most beautiful experiences I’ve ever had. From start to finish, it was really amazing. I feel so close to you after helping with the procedure and listening to you cry afterwards because of how happy you were almost makes me cry just thinking about it… That’s how happy I am for you. You are such a strong, beautiful woman and I am so glad to have you in my life. I love you so much.

So please, for your relationship, for your sanity, and most importantly for yourself….
    MAKE THAT LEAP! Book an appointment and become one of the 300+ successful, strong, and beautiful woman that no longer have the weight of the world on their shoulders. Although it’s only been a little over 24 hours since my procedure, my life is already so much better.

Thank you, Dr. Pacik.

23years
    Participant

Absolutely beautiful…….and healing. You are brave, courageous, and blessed.

Hugs to you!
    23 years

galaxygal
    Participant

Hi lauxo, your post is so touching, thank you soo much for sharing that!

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

I was touched by your post and I am so happy that you achieved more success today.

jessbee
    Participant

Lauxo, being only 5 days away from my procedure, your post has brought comfort to a very nervous v patient! i can’t wait to share my success story on here! thank you for sharing with us! 🙂

Heather34
    Participant

This is absolutely wonderful Lauxo!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.