?

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sarah
    Participant

Hi all

I have a very daft dilemma. Me and hubby tried intercourse yesterday and i had kept the purple dilator in and then took this out at the last minute but i dont know if we actually had penetration?!! Ie tip or not!?

Hubby seems to think yes was some but i didnt feel anything go in but maybe its cuz im used to a lot more going in with thr dilators?

Also hubby was softer than the silicone dilators? Is that the case really?

We both havent had orevious relationships so really are quite confused..

Daft i know but any comments or similar situation would help

X

Nakitalab
    Participant

Hi Sara,what wonderful progress you have made! For me I found that my husband was softer and more flexible than the dilators. After using the largest dilator I felt like my opening was stretched out and relaxed and I too questioned whether or not my husband had actually entered the tip. But he could tell that he had. Also what helped confirm it for us was that I would use my kegel exercises which my husband could definitely feel even though I was unsure. So happy for you, Sara. You are doing great!

sarah
    Participant

Thanks very much for ur response… Still confused…..

I am not sure what happened but at least i can go near him without completly seizing up..

Thanks for your message

Heather34
    Participant

Hi Sarah. You are doing so, so well!!! Transitioning to Intercourse in the beginning has so many ups and downs and there is confusion for many. Please don’t feel alone with this. There are several threads that describe Transitioning to Intercourse, including: http://www.vaginismusmd.com/vaginismus-md-forum/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=231 I think both you and your husband are doing great and I love following your journey. Big hugs. :):):)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.