Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sjf02
    Participant

Hi ladies. mlrchi wrote “I am sure every woman with this experience has had to deal with many of the issues that you describe.” This is so true and we are all here to support each other along the journey of overcoming vaginismus. I wish everyone success in taking the steps to overcome as there is truly no better feeling in the world.

mlrchi
    Participant

Hello sjf,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing such pain. I have not overcome vaginismus, but I am working hard at it every day. I am sure every woman with this experience has had to deal with many of the issues that you describe. It seems that the sadness you are feeling is probably not best suited for a forum discussion, but individual counseling sessions. Are you able to find a good therapist in your area? Discussing your concerns with a trained professional can really help you with your feelings of isolation and sadness.

Good luck with your journey,

mlrchi

sjf02
    Participant

Oh yes, I have a therapist and we get into the details of it all.
    I was just wondering if there was anyone else out there with a similar issue and what life is like on the other side.
    It’s nice to read things I can relate too.

Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. mlrchi wrote “I am sure every woman with this experience has had to deal with many of the issues that you describe.” This is so true and we are all here to support each other along the journey of overcoming vaginismus. I wish everyone success in taking the steps to overcome as there is truly no better feeling in the world.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.