Dilating

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Twinkle
    Participant

Hi Heather

Thanks for your support.

How many hours should I dilate everyday ?
    Is it all day with few breaks to get to the next size ?

mm
    mazemelissa

Hi Twinkle,

I think everyone needs to find a dilation program that works for them, but in general, I encourage my patients after botox to dilate for a minimum of 30 minutes, and I encourage them to try to dilate longer. Many patients will dilate for about an hour.

Dilation more than once a day is a great idea too. Morning and evening if you can fit it into your schedule.

I for sure have had patients be successful with dilating less time per session, but the key is doing the dilation every single day.

I also think sleeping with a dilator every other night can be very helpful.

Melissa

mm
    Heather34

Hi Twinkle. I dilated for 2 hours per day with the Pure Romance dilators. I would do purple for 30 minutes and then pink for 30 minutes in the morning and then pink for 30 minutes and blue for 30 minutes in the evening. I slept with the purple one every other night. This worked for me but I did take a day or two off at times and the week off during my period. I found that when I over-dilated in the very beginning that I would become incredibly sore and it made the next days dilation very difficult. I think Melissa’s suggestions above sound great and its really a matter of finding a dilation program that works for you. I hope this helps so, so much. Sending you hugs and support today!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.