Blogcast about Vaginismus?

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Advocacy Blogcast about Vaginismus?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi all. I recently viewed the area of Live Blogcasts on the website and think this is such an awesome idea. You are invited to ask any question at all anonymously and the hosts answer and have a full discussion about it. Please take a look at this area of the website if you haven’t already.

//mazewomenshealth.com/whats-new/blogcast/

I think a Blogcast about Vaginismus would be absolutely awesome. There are so many different topics to discuss including receiving a diagnosis, using dilators, questions about what treatment is like, tips for transitioning to intercourse, etc. What does everyone think of this idea? Would you like the aspect of asking any question that you want anonymously? What topics would you like to see discussed?

Heather34
    Participant

Hi all. I loved participating in the Blogcast this past February.

http://mazewomenshealth.com/whats-new/blogcast/

I would love to participate in another Blogcast about vaginismus in the new year. What topics do you want discussed surrounding vaginismus? Do you have any tips or ideas or things you would like to see talked about in detail?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.