"Blessings of Botox in 2016"

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General "Blessings of Botox in 2016"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

As we are soon to enter 2017, I wanted to share a post from Dr. Pacik, entitled “Blessings of Botox in 2014.”
    I think every year we should share the post, add the new year, and think how wondeful it is that every year, more and more women find out about treatment for vaginimus, so 2016 was a great year, and looking for 2017 to be just as great.

“Blessings of Botox in 2014”

Dr. Pacik writes:

“This year has been an extraordinary year for my patients in countless ways and I want to touch on the Blessings of Botox in 2014. The majority of patients find out about our Botox treatment program while searching on the internet or from a vaginismus forum. The stories of other women getting cured and getting pregnant gives them hope that their desire for an intimate relationship with their partner and for a baby can materialize into reality. Once treated, these patients are very motivated to be successful with their dilation and progressing to intercourse.”

mazemelissa

In 2016 Maze performed 30 Botox procedures. 30 women who decided it was time to change their lives.

I only can hope that 2017 brings more women through our doors for this wonderful procedure.

mazemelissa

In 2016 Maze performed 30 Botox procedures. 30 women who decided it was time to change their lives.

I only can hope that 2017 brings more women through our doors for this wonderful procedure.

Heather34
    Participant

This is so, so, so wonderful Melissa!!! I can’t stress enough how awesome and amazing it is that Maze is out there and they will help you to overcome vaginismus. For some, it can be done with a dilation/counseling program they can help you with and for others, they also offer the Botox treatment program. For me personally, I love, love, love the fact that the Botox treatment program is offered as it was the one thing that worked to cure my own vaginismus when so many other treatments did not. If you are reading this right now for the first time, please have hope that in this new year, you can and WILL overcome vaginismus. Please post, post, post and feel free to write about anything at all. If you are shy or just can’t do it, please find comfort and knowledge in reading the posts here and, again, KNOW that you can and will overcome this condition. Sending you all support today!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.