@lost_and_confused I am sorry for replying so late. You can contact the Shifa International Hospital’s gynecology department. They have physiotherapists over there who can help you with it. The doctor who told me about it is not working at Shifa anymore. I have sent her a message asking about her new hospital. I’ll tell you about it once I get to know.

I would advise do not worry about it and try to find treatment. You can try dilating by yourself or get the help of a doctor as well. I know that this condition is really tough to deal with both physically and mentally but InshaAllah you’ll be able to get through it. 🙂

Stay strong and connected with this forum. If you have any confusion, please reach out. If you need any other help, please email me at Strongwomen1702@gmail.com.