Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General Question Reply To: Question


I’m pretty sure it’s a condition called blue balls. My husband had this too when we tried to have sex and it can really hurt – at some point we even hesitated to go to a doctor. But we discovered the pain goes away after he has an ejaculation so that’s usually the solution when he gets it.