Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General I’m thinking about the Botox procedure, but I’m worried it won’t work Reply To: I’m thinking about the Botox procedure, but I’m worried it won’t work

mmmazemelissa

Hi Julie!

Welcome to the forum, and your first step toward healing and treating your vaginismus.

At Maze we really try to address not only the physical component of vaginismus, but also the psychological. Every patient is treated by a team, including clinicians and therapists.

For our patients who are local we absolutely recommend continued visits beyond the procedure, we love that!

We continue to work with patients in office and virtually to ensure continued success.

We also have a referral list of physical therapists in our area, and we could recommend someone in NJ.

You should strongly consider coming in for an in person appointment to get started on treatment and meet our team. At the first appointment we can lay out different avenues for treating vaginismus, including a home dilation program, physical therapy and the botox procedure.

You can also call in for a free 10 min consult.

Hope we see you soon!

Melissa