Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General Lack of Pleasure Reply To: Lack of Pleasure

Heather
Participant

Hi Thereisn0try!
Congratulations on achieving intercourse that is HUGE!!
Being female, pleasure for us is more mental than it is physical. When you find yourself in the moment with your s/o, make sure you are in a good head space. That you aren’t fearing intercourse or pain, and that you’re relaxed and have had lots of foreplay! I also don’t feel much pleasure from sex alone, most women don’t. But what I do helps make it really fun for the both of us! We use a cock ring. It’s just a ring with a vibrator that you put on your partners penis and the vibrator is for your clitoris! I found that I like that the best as I hate fingers touching it. You could also try exploring that area by yourself, and see truly if there is sensation or not. If after a few times of trying and you still feel like something is wrong I would definitely give Maze a call. They offer sooooo much help with all things sex they’re wonderful. Good luck!! We’re always here on the forum for you 🙂