mmHelen Leff, LCSW

Hi aishat2605,
Welcome to the forum. Your description of “hitting a wall” sounds like vaginismus. There are women from England who have posted resources on this forum; hopefully you can find the information you are seeking. Finding a pelvic floor physical therapist as well as purchasing a dilation kit and practicing with them on your own is a good place to start.
Take care and keep us posted on your progress,