Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Dilating Spams in upper muscles? Reply To: Spams in upper muscles?

katon0333
Participant

Thanks Melissa, I’ll take a look at both types of dilators before deciding. In the meantime I will continue working with 3, 4 and 5 in my current set to get as comfortable as I can with these. Although the spasms are much less, I still get what I would call tightness more than anything in certain muscles (they definitely aren’t the same strong spasms I had when I starting dilating). Strangely the muscle tightness keeps changing about. So if I have a bit of tightness at the entrance muscle my upper muscles are more relaxed. But if the muscles at the entrance are more relaxed it’s then I tend to have a bit more tightness in the upper muscles 🤷‍♀️. Plus still sometimes a bit of slight spasming when removing the dilator out past the upper muscle ring and I have to focus on really relaxing the muscles to avoid this. Anyway these are just things I need to keep working on and by practising each day hopefully they will keep improving.