Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General Young, confused, and terrified. Reply To: Young, confused, and terrified.

Heather
Participant

Ccroppi, girl you just broke my heart. Everything you said, was exaclty what I went through and how I felt and I just felt it all again reading this. I relate 100%.

So for me, I tried EVERYTHING. I tried getting super drunk, I tried getting super high. I tried muscle relaxers and ecstasy. I do NOT recommend any of this. I tried dilation, but couldn’t get over the extreme pain and I felt like my back was against the wall. I tried just barring with the pain. It was haunting. I’d cry about it all the time. To this day I’m still surprised my husband put up with it for 7 years. I’m currently 24 and I’ve only been having sex for a year and a half now.

Some of us victims of vaginismus need extra extra help. That was my case. I’d first suggest a dilator kit. Just to give it a shot and see how far you can get, it may be all you need!! But some of us ladies needed an extra helping hand and that was the BOTOX procedure. That was key for me and I promise it’s worth every penny! My sex life is amazing now and it’s a huge relief off your shoulders! I had my procedure done, and 38 days later I was having sex! I’ve read success stories where it only took a few weeks for some ladies but everyone is different! It also took me over a year for sex to become 100% pleasurable. It is a process, but you CAN win this battle! And you’re so young right now, this is the perfect time to get on top of it!

I wish you the best of luck! Don’t give up, don’t ever be hard on yourself, don’t get discouraged. One day at a time, one step at a time, you will be freed!