Subscribe Feature

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

From Dr. Pacik

I wanted to advise you of a special feature on the Forum. If you have started a new topic, replied to a topic, or are just interested in following the topic, you can SUBSCRIBE to the topic/thread. Once you go into a particular topic/thread, in the far right hand corner, at the top, there is an option to SUBSCRIBE. By clicking this feature, you will receive e-mail notifications from VaginismusMD whenever another member replies to the post. This is a similar feature as other vaginismus forums and allows you to see posts of interests via e-mail notification. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Janet Pacik
    Participant

I am having a problem with this function and am wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.

Heather34
    Participant

I have had this problem twice in the past Janet but it is working for me now.

Nakitalab
    Participant

Yes, it looks like I am experiencing it again too. There have been several posts this week that I haven’t been notified about, other than the one that I have subscribed to in the past from Rachel.

Janet Pacik
    Participant

I am now receiving contact us forms and new users! It’s a start!

Heather34
    Participant

Quote:
    Quote from Heather34 on September 19, 2012, 12:37
    From Dr. Pacik

I wanted to advise you of a special feature on the Forum. If you have started a new topic, replied to a topic, or are just interested in following the topic, you can SUBSCRIBE to the topic/thread. Once you go into a particular topic/thread, in the far right hand corner, at the top, there is an option to SUBSCRIBE. By clicking this feature, you will receive e-mail notifications from VaginismusMD whenever another member replies to the post. This is a similar feature as other vaginismus forums and allows you to see posts of interests via e-mail notification. Please let me know if you have any questions.

For those new members to the VaginismusMD Forum, once you write your initial post, if you hit Subscribe at the top, you will be able to see all future replies to your post via e-mail notification.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.