MODERATOR BIO (MAZEMELISSA)

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Meet our moderators MODERATOR BIO (MAZEMELISSA)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mazemelissa

Hi everyone!

I am so happy to be part of this wonderful forum. I have been working for Maze Women’s Health for the last 15 years helping women with all aspects of sexual functioning. I am a Family Nurse Practitioner, but have been working in women’s health my entire career, and I couldn’t be happier. I have a special interest in helping women with vaginismus, and continuing the work of Dr. Peter Pacik by ensuring women get great quality care, and access to the life changing procedure he created using Botox injections with progressive dilation. I have been working hands on with vaginismus patients since 2000, and have helped hundreds of women over come their fear of penetration, and ensure they have successful pain-free penetration. I have extensive experience working with patients with dilators, and I assist with the botox procedure for every patient, and follow them through from pre-op to post-op to make sure they are successful.
    Women don’t need to suffer in silence with vaginismus, we are here to help! Please, don’t hesitate to give Maze Women’s Health a call to discuss your condition and if treatment with our center is right for you.

Sandhya
    Participant

Hello melissa:
    My name is sandy I’m new to this forum. I’m on process for Vaginismus treatment with Botox. After reading some awesome stories from women who got cured from maze Women’s Health. I finally decided to get it done.i would love to discuss more about this treatment with you. Can you please email me so i can learn more about it. I have read all of your feedback for women who got treatment and also for others who are concerned.so I thought I would connect with you for more information.
    Thank you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.