Moderator Bio (DR.BATSHEVA)

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Meet our moderators Moderator Bio (DR.BATSHEVA)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi. I ‘m the Clinical Director of Maze Women’s Health and have been working in this field for years! Here’s what my formal bio says about me:
    Bat Sheva Marcus wrote her dissertation on women and vibrator use while earning her Doctor of Philosophy in human sexuality from the Institute of Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. She also has a Master’s in public health from the same institution. She is a licensed social worker with a Master’s degree from Columbia University. She is certified both as a sexuality counselor and supervisor by the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists.

Dr. Marcus is a founder of Maze Women’s Sexual Health and has served as its director since the launch of the Center in 2000. Although in recent years her work has focused on the area of female sexuality, in the past she has also worked as the executive director of not-for-profit institutions and corporations, medical practices and laboratories. She is a frequent guest on television and radio, has lectured both nationally and overseas on a wide variety of women’s issues and has been extensively profiled in local and national publications.

— Bottom line – I LOVE talking to women about sexual health and I really feel like every problem has a potential solution. I’m so glad you have found this forum.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.