June 27th

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

June 27th is a very special day for my husband and I. We had our procedure on this date and it has changed our lives forever. Prior to finding Dr. Pacik, I tried and failed at so many different treatments and we both did not know what to do in order to overcome this condition. The day that I first spoke to Dr. Pacik and we read the book, I was brought to tears and knew for the first time that there were others out there like us and we were not alone with this as we had always felt. We had the procedure on this date and, on the 4th of July, we were able to consummate our marriage and have pain-free intercourse for the first time in our 11-year relationship. Thank God and Thank Dr. Pacik for this wonderful procedure and treatment program. For anyone reading this who may be new or even a long-time member of the Forum who is thinking of having the procedure, please contact Maze and do it. It was one of the best decisions that my husband and I have ever made and we are now able to have pain-free and enjoyable intercourse together and we have a beautiful baby boy who is now 13 months old (our dream to come true)!!!

Thanks for sharing this Heather. I was intrigued by the title of your post, and it is indeed what I thought it was…your anniversary of ending vaginismus. I think remembering and recognizing that one day that changed your life forever is wonderful, and helps us all realize what a difference “one day” can make for a lifetime.

Heather34
    Participant

Thank you Nicole. This is such a special day and always will be for my hubby and I. I wanted to overcome vaginismus for all of our relationship for us to be able to enjoy intimacy and we both dreamed of starting our family and having a little one. This dream became a reality for us b/c of having the Botox procedure on 6/27. I was finally able to have something inside of me for the first time ever (the dilators) and we did not feel the normal completely blocked/resistance feeling. Following this, we were able to have intercourse on July 4th. Today, our son is 2 1/2 and, again, we both believe that he wouldn’t be here if we hadn’t found this treatment that helped us to overcome vaginismus and move forward. We will always celebrate 6/27. :):):):)

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

Heather, I know what you mean about this important anniversary – I felt the same on September 12th this year, which marked a year since my botox procedure. It’s a memory that makes me extremely happy with how far I’ve come and how different things were for me a year ago – I think that every year on that day I’ll reflect on my vaginismus journey and what’s possible when I have a goal and a supportive team! So glad you have a day like this to celebrate, and a family to celebrate it with 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.