Goals for Dilation?

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Dilating Goals for Dilation?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Hope
    Participant

Hi Heather,

how r u.

and thanks for your support, unfortunately in UK when i had botox procedure ,it was not followed up with a proper dilation programme. so if you are helping anyone through this forum regarding botox, i think the best advice will be the treatment in states.

yes , i am still keeping the routine of dilating with the tiny dilator everyday with hopes to be successful one day.
    i really want to control my anxiety and really struggle with this at the moment.

Heather34
    Participant

Hi Twinkle. I think it is absolutely awesome that you are dilating daily and I KNOW that you will be successful and overcome. I know firsthand how hard it is to take these steps and the fact that you are able to insert the dilator and are doing it is so, so awesome. I was so nervous in the beginning with dilation even after the Botox treatment program but it got better and better each day. What helped me to become less nervous while dilating is to visualize what it was like in the times that I had success and remember what it felt like then. It also helped me to dilate while watching a movie with the hubby and I could get into this and it made me think about the dilating less and less and took some of the discomfort away. I hope these tips help in some way. I’ve been thinking of you and am so glad wrote. Sending you my support and hugs today!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.