Anniversary Thank You!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Success Stories Anniversary Thank You!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. Our 6-year wedding anniversary is coming up on October 14th and I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Dr. Pacik for this procedure. For several years while living with vaginismus, I used to secretly dread our anniversary as it was a reminder of another year that had gone by without being able to have intercourse and I just felt so abnormal and also guilty for not being able to make love to my husband. Last year was the first anniversary celebration that included pain-free and pleasurable intercourse and my husband and I were just so, so happy and thrilled about this. It’s just the most wonderful feeling in the world to now look forward to celebrating our anniversary in this way and we both can’t wait until our upcoming romantic getaway! Thank you Dr. P!!!

Allie
    Participant

I loved reading this post! Happy anniversary!! Our 6 year wedding anniversary is November 4th, and like you I always dread it! I’m praying that this year it will be different! 😉 Enjoy your getaway and happy anniversary again! 🙂

Heather34
    Participant

Thank you so much Allie. Happy early anniversary to you as well. I am praying for you and promise you that this procedure will be life-changing for you in countless ways! :):):)

Nakitalab
    Participant

So excited and happy for you! What a wonderful feeling it must be for you! Hope you and your husband have an awesome anniversary!

Heather34
    Participant

Thank you Nakita. :):):)

Heather34
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from Allie on October 1, 2012, 14:15
    I loved reading this post! Happy anniversary!! Our 6 year wedding anniversary is November 4th, and like you I always dread it! I’m praying that this year it will be different! 😉 Enjoy your getaway and happy anniversary again! 🙂

@Allie
    … Happy 6 year wedding anniversary this coming weekend! I am so, so proud of you and everything you have accomplished and God has answered your prayers that this year it will be different! So, so wonderful and Happy Anniversary to you both!!

Allie
    Participant

Thank you SO much Heather!!!! 🙂 🙂

Heather34
    Participant

Hi all. My hubby and I just celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary this past weekend with a romantic getaway that also included our little one who is almost 6 months old now! All we both can say is thank you so, so, so, so much to Dr. Pacik and Janet Pacik and all of the staff for strengthening our marriage in this way and making our dreams come true!!!

Heather34
    Participant

This past October 14th, we celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary (16 years together) and couldn’t be happier or more thankful to Dr. P and Janet again and also to the Maze team for continuing to use the Botox treatment program as a successful means of overcoming vaginismus. If you are new or old to the forum and read these posts, please find hope that you, too, can and WILL overcome!!!! :):):)

Congrats, Heather!!!! to many more years!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.